2010年8月24日星期二

Bank holiday week

Mrs. Beck wrote to say we could have our usual rooms at Broadstairs. That's off our mind. Bought a coloured shirt and a pair of tan-coloured boots, which I seem many of the swell clerks wearing in thecity, and hear are all the "go".

A beautiful day. Looking forward to tomorrow. Carrie bought a parasol about five feet long. I told her it was ridiculous. She said:"Mrs. James, of Sutton, has one twice as weather at the seaside. I don't know what it is called, but it is the shape of the helmet worn in India, only made of straw. Got three socks at Pope Brothers. Spent the evening packing. Carrie told me not to forget to borrow Mr. Higgsworth's telescope, which he always lends me, knowing I know how to take care of it. Sent Sarah out for it. While everything was seeming so bright, the last post brought us a letter from Mrs. Beck, saying:" I have just let all my house to one party, and am sorry I must take back my words, and am sorry you must find other apartments; but Mrs. Womming, next door, will be pleased to accommodate you, but she cannot take you before Monday, as her rooms are engaged Bank Holiday Week."

About cheap ugg boots story|滌綸環保袋最環保最耐用|滌綸環保袋的優點

没有评论:

发表评论