2010年8月23日星期一

Good laught over hat

Ordered a new pair of trousers at Edwards's, and told them not to cut them so loose over the boot; the last pair being so loose and also tight at the knee, looked like a sailor's, and I heard Pitt, that objectionable youth at the office call out "Hornpipe" as I passed his desk. Carrie has ordered of Miss Jibbons a pink Garbaldi and blue-serge skirt, which I always think looks so pretty at the seaside. In the evening she trimmed herself a little sailor-hat, while I read to her the exchange and mart. We had a good laugh over my trying on the hat when she finished it; Carrie saying it looked so funny with my beard, and how the people would have roared if I went on the stage like it.

Find a place to store shopping bags|Why people buy ugg boots|除了制做環保袋外無紡布還可以用作?

没有评论:

发表评论