2010年8月30日星期一

Postpone my holiday a week

Mr. Perkupp has given me leave to postpone my holiday a week, as we could not get the room. This will give us any opportunity of trying to find an appointment for Willie before we go. The ambition of my wife would be to get him into Mr. Perkupp's firm.

Although it is a serious matter having our boy Lupin on our hands, still it is satisfactory to know he was asked to resign from the Bank simply because he took no interest in his work, and always arrived an hour late. We can all start off on Monday to broadstairs with a light heart. This will take my mind off the worry of the last few days, which have been wasted over a useless correspondence with the manager of the Bank at Oldham.

Ugg boots are weather’s elements|尼龍環保袋|Friends s2-e13

没有评论:

发表评论