2010年8月4日星期三

A discounted invitation

Sent my dress-coat and trousers to the little tailor's round the corner, to have the creases taken out. Told Gowing not to call next Monday, as we were going to the Mansion House. Sent similar note to Cummings.

Carrie went to Mrs. James, at Sutton, to consult about her dress for next Monday. While speaking incidentally to Spotch, one of our head clerks, about the Mansion House, he said:" Oh, I asked, but don't think I shall go." When a vular man like Spotch is asked, I feel my invitation is considerably discounted. In the evening, while I was out, the little tailor brought round my coat and trousers, and because Sarah had nota shilling to pay for the pressing, he took them away again.

Wearing Ugg doesn’t make sense?|購物袋在深圳已從時尚變成習慣|Friends s1-e17

没有评论:

发表评论